- Each base has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, the name CROSBY or CG, and a size forged into it.
- Based on the catalog breaking strength of wire rope, Crosby wire rope clips have an efficiency rating of 80% for
3mm through 22mm sizes, and 90% for sizes 24mm through 90mm.
- Entire Clip is galvanized to resist corrosive and rusting action.
- Sizes 3mm through 62mm and 75mm have forged bases.
- All Clips are individually bagged or tagged with proper application instructions and warning information.
- Clip sizes up through 38mm have rolled threads.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load
and temperature requirements. Importantly, these wire rope clips meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Look for the Red-U-Bolt®, your assurance of Genuine Crosby Clips.