- Alloy Steel — Quenched and Tempered.
- Individually Proof Tested to values shown, with certification.
- Proof Tested with 60% inside width special fixtures sized to prevent localized point loading per ASME A-952.
- Forgings have a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability along with the size, the name Crosby and USA in raised lettering.
- Selected sizes designated with “W” in the size column have enlarged inside dimensions to allow additional room for sling hardware and crane hook.
- Crosby 12mm to 57mm 344/347 master links are type approved to DNV Certification Notes 2.7-1- Offshore Containers. These Crosby master links are 100% proof tested, MPI and impact tested. The tests are conducted
by Crosby and 3.1 test certification is available upon request.
- Engineered Flat for use with S-1325A coupler link.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these links meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.