All Crosby L-320 Eye Hoist Hooks incorporate the following features:
- The most complete line of Eye hoist hooks.
- Available in carbon steel and alloy steel.
- Designed with a 5:1 Design Factor for (Carbon Steel); 4.5:1 Design Factor for 30t – 60t (Alloy Steel).
- Eye hooks are load rated.
- Proper design, careful forging and precision controlled quenched and tempering give maximum strength without excessive weight and bulk.
- Every Crosby Eye Hook has a pre-drilled cam which can be equipped with a latch. Even years after purchase of the original hook, latch assemblies can be added.
- Chemical analysis and tensile tests performed on each PIC to verify chemistry and mechanical properties.
- Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2007 Steel Vessel Rules 1-11-17.7 and ABS Guide for Certification on Cranes available. Certificates available when requested at time of order and may include additional charges.
- Hoist hooks incorporate two types of strategically placed markings forged into the product which address two (2) QUIC-CHECK® features:
- Deformation Indicators and Angle Indicators
The following additional features have been incorporated in the new Crosby L-320N Eye Hoist Hooks. (Sizes
3/4 metric ton Carbon through 22 metric ton Alloy.)
- Metric Rated at 5:1 Design Factor for (Carbon Steel); 5:1 Design Factor for 1t – 22t (Alloy Steel).
- Can be proof tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit.
- Low profile hook tip.
- New integrated latch (S-4320) meets the world-class standard for lifting.
- Heavy duty stamped latch interlocks with the hook tip.
- High cycle, long life spring.
- When secured with proper cotter pin through the hole in the tip of hook, meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.1431(g) and 1926.1501(g) for personnel hoisting.